PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE
Friday, October 21 through Sunday, October 23
The whole weekend
Monaca Station 57
913 Taylor Avenue
Monaca, PA 15061
Returning the the 4th consecutive year!
Coming soon. :D
Other registration Need-To-Knows
Registration rates - Regular Rates are Same as Last Year
BYOC LAN Admission - $30
General (No PC) Admission - $15
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!
Pre-Reg BYOC LAN Admission - $25Pre-Reg General (No PC) Admission - $10
Explanation of Admission
In order to bring your own PC and truly participate in the LAN, you must purchase a BYOC pass; this covers your physical space, power, and network port.
General Admission is to grant you access to the event space if you are not bringing a PC. In doing so, you will have access to consoles, tabletop/cards, etc. You will also be able to play audience to ongoing tournaments and any random giveaways or non-PC tournaments that may occur.
BYOC (bring your own computer). We just need you to get here with your rig and set it up. We can accommodate up to 40 BYOC players. We will also have consoles (one word: Smash), tabletop (DND and perhaps others), and cards. We will have two rates for access - general admission and with a PC.
2016 will feature another delightful Siamese CS:GO tournament, more HL2DM, more Towerfall, and Drawful. Other games and tournaments will be announced after we gauge interest. As always, we not only welcome but eagerly encourage input on what games or events you'd like to see, so head over to the forum and tell us what YOU want to see at LANFest 2016.
You Should Bring...
- Computer (Desktop or Laptop)
- Monitor, if needed (Only one, 27" or less so er'body has space)
- All cables & adapters, power, display, networking*, etc.
- Power Strip Plug/Surge Protector
- Headset (no speakers, please!)
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Mousing surface (the tables will not be conducive to mousing!)
- Charger and/or batteries if you have any wireless peripherals
* If, for whatever reason, you do not have a cable/it doesn't work/it isn't long enough, we will have cable on site that we can custom-cut (ensuring proper length). These cables will be and are yours to keep. This makes your life easier. Why?
- it is one less thing to have to remember to pack
- you will not have to make another stop if you forgot to pack one
- you will not have to pay ludicrous retail prices for it
- you will be sure you have the correct length for the event (from your seat).
Also, please ensure that the computer you bring is up-to-date with OS updates, Steam Updates, and any games you plan to play before you arrive. This doesn't only mean more time to play for you, but it also means that bandwidth isn't being hogged by such downloads/installs so that everyone can enjoy high-quality network connectivity and gameplay.
Abyss Gaming shirts will be available for purchase with admission (Coming Soon), or at the event.
As always, tell your friends! We grow mostly by word of mouth.
Send them our way to check this info out, or just flat out have them tag (or drag them?) along!